Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Product Review Friday!


Today ended up being a cleaning day! Oh joy!
I’d been meaning to clean out my purse and finally got around to it! I swear that thing accumulates everrrrrrything! Whatever you need I have! haha It’s good, until I need to actually find something. It’s like digging into a bottomless pit, I know you ladies know what I’m talking about. So I started doing a little searching around on google for purse organizers. I can’t stand not being organized and my purse NEVER seems to be! I have the LV Speedy 30, love it but it doesn’t come with any compartments so when I came across PurseBling.com I put in my order right away! They have organizers with sizes to fit all of your designer and non designer bags. They also have base shapers for our bags that start to look like bowling bags! See below, my bag was losing shape at the bottom!

If you love your bags as much as I love mine I highly recommend ordering! Use the Discount code, DAWN for 10% off!

Purse Bling  <<---Youtube video on Pursebling.com :)
Here’s a silly video but you get the visual you need!

Xo
Celeste Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment